Manxter 116 - Yeah they are breading ..

If you are building a buggy or Baja then please post in here and share your experinces with us

Moderator: manxiberty

Brad
Manx Club Member
Manx Club Member

Re: Manxter 116 - Yeah they are breading ..

Postby Brad » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Matt wrote:Looking good.
Maybe I should be thinking of upgrading from my couple of SWB to a nice new LWB ! umm.

As they say once you have gone long you can't go back.

I am bias and I love Manx Buggies but it bought a tear to my eye when I first saw my Manxter sitting next to my Manx. Now the Manx is sold as it just didn't do it for me anymore when I look at the kids and realised that life had changed a rear seat was a very important part of my world.
Brad
Meyers Manx Australia
www.meyersmanx.com.au
ABBA

Postby ABBA » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 pm

If it is going to be a 'Street Buggy', is the radiator going to be mounted Differently like up front ? on the sides ? or on the back Like Brad's ? With the back cut out to fit the engine/box will it be a two seater like the GS Limo Cruiser ? Or will the rear seat still fit ? As it is a R and D Buggy will it be for sale once completed and tested to finance more R and D Buggies ?
manxiberty
Manx Club Prez
Manx Club Prez

Postby manxiberty » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 pm

ABBA wrote:If it is going to be a 'Street Buggy', is the radiator going to be mounted Differently like up front ? on the sides ? or on the back Like Brad's ? With the back cut out to fit the engine/box will it be a two seater like the GS Limo Cruiser ? Or will the rear seat still fit ? As it is a R and D Buggy will it be for sale once completed and tested to finance more R and D Buggies ?

The radiator at this stage is being mounted at the back in the wing.....even with the back cut out the seats still fit in the back.....just a little parcel tray room is lost in place of the stock subaru intercooler......which if needs be could have been modified and mounted somewhere else but going from a 2 seater to a 4 seater buggy ... room isnt an issue :lol: rear seats arent effected by the cut at all....it actually looks like its meant to be.....
if in doubt hit it with speed.... just don't hit the cactus!

Steelart.com.au
ABBA

Postby ABBA » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Any more progress ? I'm keen to see how it all goes before I convert my Baja.

Return to “Buggy & Baja Building”