Subarugears 5 speeds just $3,500

If it makes power or helps it get to the wheels this is where it is at

Moderator: manxiberty

ttriebler
Manx Jnr

Subarugears 5 speeds just $3,500

Postby ttriebler » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Subarugears remanufactured transmissions sale.

I have built 1 dozen Subarugears reversed, shortened, 2WD transmissions for a Facebook/Forum only sale.

All these transmissions are low km genuine Subaru gearsets which have been stripped, inspected and any worn parts replaced.
Brand new Subarugears reversed ring and pinions, 2WD Subaspools and Subaflanges are fitted.

These transmissions come with a 6 month warranty against faulty materials or workmanship. All transmissions are push-clutch type TY754 (1998 "8 bolt") or later naturally aspirated gearsets. They are suitable for EJ20, EJ22 and EJ25 naturally aspirated twin cam and quad cam motors. All transmissions supplied with clutch forks, VSS sensor and wiring, neutral and reverse switches and wiring plus your choise of 100mm bus type Subaflanges or 108mm Porsche 930 type Subaflanges. Choice of 3.9 or 4.1 final drives.

If you've been thinking about a Subarugears transmission for your project, this is your chance to snap up a fully built one at a significant discount to our regular transmissions which are equipped with a BRAND NEW SUBARU complete gearset.

Pricing just $3,500 AUD (approx $3325 USD, 2435 Euro, 2056 gbp)
Australian buyers this includes GST and I can deliver Sydney metro up to Newcastle and down to Wollongong. Australia wide packing and freight is only $200 AUD.

U.S. packing and air freight to your door is $500 AUD. Total $4000 AUD (approx $3770 USD)

Europe packing and air freight to your door is $600 AUD. Total $4100 AUD (approx 2860 Euros)

Great Britain packing and air freight to your door is $600 AUD. Total $4100 AUD (approx 2410 gbp)

Please contact sales@subarugears.com to order your transmission. We will send you a secure Paypal invoice enabling you to use credit card or bank funds to securely purchase your transmission.
Reversed gears for Subaru Transmissions
Fit a 5 apeed to your rear engined car
www.subarugears.com
ttriebler
Manx Jnr

Re: Subarugears 5 speeds just $3,500

Postby ttriebler » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:26 am

Hey guys quick update. Response to this has been phenomenal - I must have priced them too cheap!!
Only 4 gearboxes left. email sales@subarugears.com to grab yours before they all go.

www.subarugears.com
Vduboy
Manx Club Member
Manx Club Member

Postby Vduboy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:34 pm

I think you have them priced really well mate. One is on my wish list when the beetle box dies in my manxter project! Would have bought one six months ago when I had the cash!
It will all be ok in the end.. if is not ok its not the end!
BlueV2
Buggy Addict

Postby BlueV2 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:32 pm

I can certainly recommend this upgrade....and no I don't get any money out of it :D

If you are running 31 inch rears, the 4.44 R&P is a brilliant match. It makes my buggy easy to drive and the gear changes are always smooth. Grab them while you can at this cheap price.
Sharpbuilt - V2 -http://www.sharpbuilt.com.au
  • Engine - EJ25
  • Gearbox - 5 Speed Subaru - http://www.subarugears.com
  • 4 wheel discs
  • Heated and Air conditioned
  • Cruise Control
  • Rack & Pinion Steering
ttriebler
Manx Jnr

Postby ttriebler » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Well these are all gone now - you gotta be quick!
Another 12 Subarugears builds starting in cars all over the world.
I hope to have more of these available for a Sales event in the future.

www.subarugears.com

Return to “Engine and Driveline”