Anyone been out & about?

2014 Events & Reports - AGM, Beach Trips, Buggyfest 2014 and heaps more
PUD
Manx Club Member
Manx Club Member

Re: Anyone been out & about?

Postby PUD » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am

hehe,....talking about jeeps, Sach (my wife) has pointed out that we've potentially out grown the family car (Mazda 6), suggesting we start looking to upgrade it. I asks "Have anything in mind"?.....when the answer was "I quite like the Jeep" I hold my composure & reply "Hmmm, OK"........ but in reality was buzzing wondering what the garage would look like.....wondering if it would be something like this
P1010591.jpg

Then got to the dealers & reality set in, Sacha's mind was thinking the Cherokee Longitude or maybe the Limited. Was feeling a bit deflated, but spotted the off road version, the Trailhawk.........Yes......That looks the go! Extra ground clearance, low range, rear locker, belly plates, tow hitches etc etc,........Looks a pretty good option for a family car........ I says "Lets have a look at this one".......gets the answer "We can have that one if you sell the buggy!".......Bugger....... :roll: Looks as though will have to settle for a Hyundai or something :lol: ........although haven't looked at the Subaru or Honda yet so we'll see what happens :? :lol:
mattie182

Postby mattie182 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Another buggy I would've thought??????
PUD
Manx Club Member
Manx Club Member

Postby PUD » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:19 am

mattie182 wrote:Another buggy I would've thought??????

lol.... still a bit of a sore point having one buggy in the family so won't go there......hmmmm.....although recon the kids'd look good perched up in the iguana....tempting..... :lol:

Return to “2014 Events”