Sporting Wheelies Day at the Beach - Rescheduled to 19 June - see separate Topic

WaterRat

Re: Sporting Wheelies Day at the Beach - 29 May 2016

Postby WaterRat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:34 pm

OzTowdster wrote:
WaterRat wrote:Count me in Max.
Will probably stay Saturday nite at Noosa north shore somewhere. Saves getting up at sparrows fart to drive up on Sunday :|
If anyone else has the same idea, might be able to camp or organise a cabin or two :?:

Dave the only problem with your plan is that we start in Brisbane with picking the Sporting Wheelies people up at Newstead near Breaky Creek .

Yeah, that does change things somewhat :roll: . For some reason I was thinking we were collecting them at Noosa :oops:

That will make it a long day for everyone :shock: Might need to plan for a recovery day on monday :lol:
I may not have gone where I intended to go ... but I've ended up where I needed to be. :mrgreen: Douglas Adams.
Maxx
MCA Treasurer
MCA Treasurer

Postby Maxx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Hoping to meet with Sporting Wheelies this week to work through more detail. Stay tuned. Still looking for more buggies folks.
Treasurer / Membership Officer
Lovebuggy
Manx Club Member
Manx Club Member

Postby Lovebuggy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Maxx,

From experience - just posting on the forum doesn't get the numbers.

I would personally reach out to a few of the members with running cars and ask directly. You will find a much bigger response.
Are you a financial member of the club??

Go to "http://www.manxclub.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1667" and sign up today.
Dan777manx

Postby Dan777manx » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:03 pm

I have a copy of the last sporting wheelies day on dvd. If anyone is smart enough and has a copy maybe put it on YouTube. That was a great day. Minus the quicksand bogging. But funny. And the best part was taking freshwater track to rainbow. With a few of us doing it at rather quick pace. Love going back and watching the dvd.
Maxx
MCA Treasurer
MCA Treasurer

Postby Maxx » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:59 pm

The date for this event has changed to 19 June 2016 - see new topic in 2016 Events for details.
Treasurer / Membership Officer

Return to “2016 Events”