VW Baja for sale

Buggy Related Parts for sale

Moderator: manxiberty

ancientbugger

VW Baja for sale

Postby ancientbugger » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:38 pm

So I have recently started my apprenticeship and I'm in need of a ute so I have to sell my Baja. I built my Baja from the age of 14 with my Dad Barry (also known as ancientbugger), which makes this even harder for me to sell .
My Baja is a 1500 motor with IRS rear suspension which we converted from swing axle. It has raised spindles at the front . The Baja also has a full sound system with head unit, 5 channel amp, sub and 4 speakers - all Sony. It has a winch and all rubbers were replaced around doors and windows when we rebuilt it. We recently put on a lightened flywheel, new clutch and another starter motor. Extras parts - I've got two wheels for the rear which are 15x8s with some 31 Silverstone Extremes tyres on them, cost me $1000 for tyres and wheels only been used twice. I have also got two 14x 8s with toyo open country tyres on for front that I use to have on the car . ATM im running 15x8 federal super steels p235 on front and 31 bridgestone duellers on the rear. We could work out a deal with the car if person wants the wheels as extras. Car comes without a road worthy.
Located Sunshine Coast 4563, will pm address to people wanting to view. Make me an offer.
Cheers
Michael
Attachments
rear.JPG
side.JPG
steering wheel (2).JPG
interior.JPG
front.JPG

Return to “For Sale”