Selling Buggy Project Qld due to Health

Buggy Related Parts for sale

Moderator: manxiberty

Lenny

Selling Buggy Project Qld due to Health

Postby Lenny » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi Guys and Girls,

Sorry for posting a car for sale as my first post, however the reason I joined was to help the neighbours out. Trying to get the word out about the Manx they are trying to sell. They have have had it in storage for years and it was planned to be a father son project, but life got in the way and due to health reasons they are now selling to project as is in a rolling rig that needs finishing for roadworthy. here is the link to the Carsales pages with further details - http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Custom-Beach-Buggy-1972/SSE-AD-3642718/?Cr=0.

If you have any questions or even suggestions on the best arena's to advertise this, please contact and I will forward any questions or advice on selling. Likewise if you could forward details to anyone you think might be interested that woud be awesome.

Thanks in advance and once again sorry for making my first post a sales advert.

P.S. I didnt put in the for sale section because i didn't think it fitted within the rules.

Picture of the buggy in its current state
PUD
Manx Club Member
Manx Club Member

Re: Selling Buggy Project Qld due to Health

Postby PUD » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Hey guys, would I be right in saying this is a Cougar?? (still familiarising myself with the different body shapes & styles)....Best of luck with the sale :)
Lenny

Re: Selling Buggy Project Qld due to Health

Postby Lenny » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Thanks.

I don't know anything about them sorry but hopefully someone on here has dome more info I about it that I can pass onto the people neighbours to put in their ad.

Return to “For Sale”